Kayla Tomko-Heckathorn, Operations Manager
Kayla Tomko-Heckathorn is an Operations Manager at UpSearch.
Since 2010, Kayla Tomko has provided administrative, operational and project management support to business leaders, sales and marketing professionals and thought leaders. She is passionate about enriching customer and team member experiences.
Today, Kayla is responsible for the day-to-day operational oversight of UpSearch’s managed services and professional service delivery team. She uses proven methods and cutting-edge technologies to successfully enhance the experiences and productivity of both customers and team members.
Kayla leverages Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Power BI to track, report and forecast external and internal projects, case management, time and expenses, marketing and sales.
In addition, Kayla administers a variety of other important initiatives, such as UpSearch’s partner programs, public entity registrations, payroll and benefits programs.
Kayla holds a M.B.A. (Systems Management) and B.A. (Sport Management) from Baldwin Wallace University. She enjoys teaching tap, jazz, ballet, tumbling and cheerleading classes to dance students of all ages. She is also a new mom to a baby girl.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) – in progress
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Baldwin Wallace University
- Bachelor of Arts, Baldwin Wallace University
Information Technology Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365; Customer Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing, and Sales
- Microsoft Office 365 E3; Communications, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook, SharePoint , and Teams
- Microsoft Power BI Pro
Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Chair for Pink Ribbon Cheer Classic (fundraiser for breast cancer awareness, research and education), 2010 – present