Greg Lee, VP, Service Delivery
Greg Lee is a business leader, technologist and data platform professional. He is passionate about helping businesses leverage technology to empower professionals and organizations to accomplish their business objectives.
Greg has been using SQL Server since version 7. He has built and managed teams of data professionals throughout his career while mentoring them on best practices with SQL Server and other technologies
Greg has earned his MCITP: DBA and is working toward his MCSE: Data Platform. He holds a B.A. from Kent State University, and is a member of Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS) and attends his local SQL User group.
Greg is a musician that plays multiple instruments and passionate about collaboration and composing original music. He also is a community advocate and volunteers his time as a Member of the Board for Connecting for Kids. Greg and his family reside in Lakewood, Ohio.
Education & Certifications
Information Technology Skills
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server (versions 7.0 – 2019)
- Clustering, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Data Platform and Data Warehouse Design and Development
- Data Security
- Data Visualization
- Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS), 2014 – present
- Board Member, Connecting for Kids, 2017 – present