SQL Server DBA Services Practice Home
We help leaders think more deeply about their database platform and unlock hidden potential.
UpSearch provides as needed Microsoft SQL Server DBA Services across the globe. We specialize in helping leaders protect, unlock and optimize their data’s value. Here are some of the ways our team of Microsoft certified database administrators can help you get the most out of your SQL Server environment:
SQL Server DBA Services
Microsoft SQL Server DBA Services Practice Leadership
Kendal Van Dyke is a Microsoft SQL Server MVP and Principal Consultant at UpSearch.
Since 1999, Kendal has specialized in SQL Server database management solutions and provided IT strategy consulting. Kendal excels at disaster recovery, high availability planning/implementation and debugging/troubleshooting mission critical SQL Server environments.
Kendal remains active in the SQL Server community as a speaker and blogger. Since 2008, Kendal has operated a SQL Server focused blog at http://www.kendalvandyke.com/.
Learn more about Kendal Van Dyke at https://upsearch.com/kendal-van-dyke/.
Brian Davis is a Business Intelligence & SQL Server Consultant at UpSearch.
Since 2003, Brian has provided leaders with the database platform know-how required to get the most out of their IT solutions. Brian excels at working with relational databases, disaster recovery, high availability and business intelligence.
Brian earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Engineering from the University of Toledo and numerous industry certifications, such as MCSE, MCITP, and MCDBA.
Learn more about Brian Davis at https://upsearch.com/brian-davis/.
Colleen Morrow is SQL Server Consultant at UpSearch.
Colleen is a database strategist, community advocate, author, blogger and public speaker. She is passionate about helping technology leaders use Microsoft’s SQL Server to protect, optimize and unlock data’s value.
Colleen has been working with relational databases for almost 20 years. Since 2000, Colleen has specialized in SQL Server and Oracle database management solutions. She excels at performance tuning, troubleshooting mission critical SQL Server environments, and training technology professionals and business users of all levels.
Since 2011, Colleen has maintained a SQL Server focused blog at http://colleenmorrow.com. She is Secretary of the Ohio North SQL Server User Group, as well as a volunteer for the Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS). Colleen earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Systems from Cleveland State University.
Learn more about Colleen Morrow at https://upsearch.com/colleen-morrow/.
Team Skills & Certifications
UpSearch’s SQL Server Professionals are Microsoft certified and provide as needed SQL Server DBA Services globally that enable leaders to protect, unlock and optimize data’s value. Our highly-skilled SQL Server DBAs have access to exclusive training and information, including the Microsoft Partner program, to ensure they remain current with best practices.
Information Technology Skills:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server (through 2014)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Computer Associates ER/Win
- Oracle (9i through 11g)
- C# Development
- FoxPro/Visual FoxPro Development
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Platform (MCSE: Data Platform)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Business Intelligence (MCSE: Business Intelligence)
- Azure Technical Assessments: Datacenter Solutions, Data Analytics & Data Platform Solutions, and Application Development
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Database Administrator (MCITP: DBA SQL Server 2005/2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Database Developer (MCITP: DBDev SQL Server 2005/2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Business Intelligence Developer (MCITP: BI SQL Server 2005/2008)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA: SQL Server 2000)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA: Windows Server 2003)