Microsoft SQL Server DBA Services
UpSearch is a leading Microsoft Partner for organizations who rely on Microsoft SQL Server, and its mission is to enable every leader to unlock data’s full potential.
SQL Server DBA Services
UpSearch began supporting Microsoft SQL Server in 2009. Microsoft subsequently confirmed UpSearch as a Managed Gold Partner, its most highly accredited independent support honor. Today, we provide full life cycle SQL Server support in the United States and Canada.
We offer SQL Server support three ways:
- SQL Server Deployment Planning Services to create business intelligence solutions, migrate from Oracle or upgrade SQL Server version, as well as Public and Private Cloud Migration Services.
- Remote DBA Services provide SQL Server monitoring and companion support by bundling our proprietary tools, monitoring and a predetermined number of dedicated monthly support hours.
- Support Contracts based on pre-negotiated annual commitment. The larger your commitment the lower the bill rate.
Our team complements your team across a broad spectrum of database initiatives, such as:
Microsoft Practice Leadership
UpSearch’s team members are Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts with access to exclusive training and information that ensures they remain current with Azure and SQL Server. Our collective skills include:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft SQL Server (through 2014)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Audit
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Replication
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Service Broker
- Computer Associates ER/Win
- Database Development and Design
- Data High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- DevOps and Data Management
- NoSQL / Non-Relational Data Management
- Oracle (9i through 11g)
- Performance Tuning