Gerald Parish, Azure Infrastructure Architect
Gerald Parish, Azure Infrastructure Architect, is a private and public cloud computing specialist and Microsoft Certified Trainer. He is passionate about helping organizations design, migrate and maintain costs effective and operationally efficient cloud environments.
Since 1990, Gerald has served to protect, unlock and optimize data’s value within many diverse regulatory compliant organizations in the financial, healthcare, high education and legal industries. Gerald has the unique ability to analyze business needs and then design, install and maintain compliant cloud solutions.
Previously, Gerald supported and trained some of Microsoft’s largest enterprise customers an Azure Premier Field Engineer.
He remains active in local PowerShell and Azure User Groups.
Education & Certifications
- Implementing MS Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring (MCTS)
- SharePoint Administrator 2010 (MCITP)
Microsoft Information Technology Skills
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Lift and Shift Migrations
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Deployments
- Microsoft Azure Identity Management / Integration
- Microsoft Hybrid Integrations