Christopher Dopler, Azure Engineer
Chris Dopler is an Azure Engineer at UpSearch.
Chris Dopler is a Microsoft Certified IT Professional with a focus on Azure software development, DevOps, and management. He is passionate about assisting organizations with designing and implementing build, deployment, and configuration management solutions for cloud deployments.
Since 2003, Chris has specialized in leading technology teams to evaluate and implement database and web facing initiatives. Chris excels at protecting data in highly secure environments, such as healthcare. He is able to provide and execute solutions that fit both the business needs and budget.
Chris has always reveled working in startup companies and likes the challenging and stimulating environment they often foster. He has assisted these organizations in many Microsoft Data Platform and Microsoft Compute Platform implementations and migrations.
In his free time, Chris enjoys running, biking and team sports.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Youngstown State University
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Microsoft Information Technology Skills
- Azure SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IaC
- Azure DevOps/Pipelines, Git, TFS
- Microsoft full stack web/Azure development
- SQL Server design and admin
- Scrum agile methodology