Cath Smith, Project Manager
Cath Smith is a Project Manager at UpSearch.
Cath Smith is an innovative, pragmatic, creative, and personable project manager with over ten years’ experience as a leader and change agent. She has demonstrable expertise in leading teams, personnel management, problem solving, facilitation, requirements gathering, developing project plans, managing change, and with developing SOWs, operating procedures, and other documentation.
Since 2011, Cath has been supporting the local community through the annual Cleveland Give Camp. This is a 3-day event where developers, project managers, and others provide software solutions (e.g. new websites) for charities. She has performed as a PM/Business Analyst for eight successful charity projects.
For the past ten years, Cath has also been supporting writers as a forum moderator on Absolute Write Water Cooler – an Internet forum with over 70,000 members which provides support, advice, and resources for writers and aspiring writers.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Library and Information Management, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Certified ScrumMaster™, Scrum Alliance
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Diploma in Systems Practice, Open University, UK
- Project Management
- Personnel management
- Systems analysis
- Project reporting
- Problem solving
- Servant leadership
- Business process improvements
- Internal & external communication
- TFS (for project management)
- Microsoft Project
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Publisher