Conversions to SQL Server
With faster transaction processing, advanced business intelligence solutions and enhanced productivity, many companies are looking to convert data from Oracle, DB2, Access or some other database system to SQL Server. While the benefits merit conversion, the process can be overwhelming.
Each database platform has its unique challenges when converting to SQL Server. Data types donâ€™t always match and queries may run much longer than expected. UpSearch experts understand SQL Server architecture and its amalgamation of other database platforms. Our knowledge and experience ensures a smooth transition to SQL Server with minimal business disruption and acceleration towards desired performance levels.
UpSearch can help ensure your successful conversions to SQL Server by:
- Customizing planning and testing
- Evaluating hardware, operating system configuration, network and disk space requirements to ensure optimal SQL Server edition recommendation
- Reviewing encryption and governance policies to ensure security objectives
- Reviewing stored procedures and code capability to recommend needed modifications
- Formulating and executing a formal test plans
- Managing system cutover to minimize production environment impact
Post conversion, UpSearch offers a comprehensive service suit to help you keep databases running securely and at optimal performance levels. Additional services include; performance analysis and tuning, onsite training, mentoring, health checks and design and development.
Contact us today to discuss your potential conversation to SQL Server.
UpSearch SQL Server Professionals have managed conversions to SQL Server for clients across the country. Our highly-skilled experts have access to exclusive training and information, including the Microsoft Partner program, to ensure current knowledge and conversion techniques are applied successfully.
Microsoft SQL Server DBA Consulting Services
DBA Outsourcing / Disaster Recovery / Performance Analysis and Tuning / Business Intelligence / Onsite Training / Mentoring / Software Currency / Health Checks and Baselines / Conversions to SQL Server / Design and Development